Thursday 18 October 2012

First Post

Just a little introduction.

My name is Lisa and I live near Glasgow in Scotland.

I have tried just about every diet going, Weight Watchers, Scottish Slimmers, Rosemary Conley etc, and although they all have their advantages, I was just never motivated to stick to them.  Slimming world however, I am excited to go!!!

I started Slimming World 4 weeks ago.  I have A LOT of weight to lose. 
So far I have lost 1 stone 11.5 lbs.

I am hoping to use this blog to share thoughts, recipe ideas and maybe motivate/help some other people (if it all goes well anyway!!)

Lisa x

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on such an amazing weight loss in just four weeks. I've lost just over two stone so far, I started in May. My weight loss has really slowed down the last couple of months. I follow the Green plan.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete